Originally Posted on The Baby Gizmo Co. on November 28, 2011
Kiwi Crate is a new innovative company that provides inspiration and hands-on projects for your favorite preschoolers. They offer monthly boxes which can make creative play easy for busy parents. We do a lot of art and building here but sometimes I feel a bit lost about what to do next. I have a long list of blogs offering up inspiration but a box shipped to my front door that promises both the ideas and the supplies sounds dreamy.
In Every Crate:
- Every month you’ll receive all the materials and inspiration for projects related to a theme such as safari, space or colors.
- Projects may include arts and crafts, science activities, imaginative play and more.
- We’ve hand selected and kid tested projects that are open ended and encourage curiosity, exploration and creativity!
Cyber Monday Deal! I have been wanting to try out Kiwi Crate for sometime and with their latest Cyber Monday deal I will get a chance soon. Use HOLIDAY75 to receive 75% off your first month’s crate. Even after adding an extra sibling’s share to my subscription my first box will only cost $6.97. That will include two preschool friendly projects that will hopefully entertain Thing 1 and Thing 2 for hours.
Kiwi Crate can make a great gift too! Use code HOLIDAY15 for $15 off gift subscriptions. They offer 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions. I couldn’t resist sending out a few as gifts. They provide two ways to deliver your gifts. You can provide their address and the boxes will ship out mid-month or you can provide the parent’s email and a gift card will arrive in their inbox to be redeemed by them online.
I’ll be back to report on how the kiwi crate performed in this house soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment